Misguided Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats RPG. Old have been forgotten, New have begun the destiny of all. What fates may lie is under your control as you step into the warrior cat world. Will you take the struggles of life as a Warrior? Or be consumed in fear of the misguided?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pillarclan leader is here (I hope)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unwilded

Unwilded

Location : Under your bed waiting for you to sleep so I can Eat You!!!

Pillarclan leader is here (I hope) Empty
PostSubject: Pillarclan leader is here (I hope)   Pillarclan leader is here (I hope) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Name: Bleakstar

Allegiance: Pillarclan

Personality: A calm-minded, clever tom who is caring, also firm in situations, and a doses off at points

Description: A green eyed black and whit cat with white on back left leg belly and bottom of face rest black.(Large cat)

History: When Pillarclan was sent away by Switchclan the old leader and deputy died trying to make the hard journey up without a deputy or leader a rouge took advantage of the ability and took position of new clan leader( want to know what happened before that I'll post it later on)

RP example: As thoughts of excitement and fear ran through his head Bleakstar readied for the making of Pillar-clan setting up the dens and thinking of ways to be a good leader, He wandered around the caved in mountain area pacing of who will join or, will he be alone in this world waiting for nothing forever. He looked at his paws worried and confused with jumbles of thoughts overwhelming him he just blanked out everything for it was unbearable and just stood there like he was not able to or move. He stretched out just getting the horrible thoughts out.

P/S. I'm Blackpaw from outcast warriors

Last edited by Unwilded on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pillarclan leader is here (I hope)   Pillarclan leader is here (I hope) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:01 pm

You are approved to be the leader. But on one occasion.. Pilliarclan is a clan banished from it's former territory by Switchclan. They are not new. If you could change the History around, Then this will be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://misguidedhearts.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pillarclan leader is here (I hope)   Pillarclan leader is here (I hope) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm

And with this. I bid thee leader of Pilliarclan!
ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

Location : Under your bed waiting for you to sleep so I can Eat You!!!

PostSubject: Re: Pillarclan leader is here (I hope)   Pillarclan leader is here (I hope) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm

F*** YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still don't curse
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pillarclan leader is here (I hope)   Pillarclan leader is here (I hope) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Shocked
Calm down there dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pillarclan leader is here (I hope)   Pillarclan leader is here (I hope) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pillarclan leader is here (I hope)
Page 1 of 1