Misguided Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats RPG. Old have been forgotten, New have begun the destiny of all. What fates may lie is under your control as you step into the warrior cat world. Will you take the struggles of life as a Warrior? Or be consumed in fear of the misguided?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unwilded

Unwilded

Location : Under your bed waiting for you to sleep so I can Eat You!!!

The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. Empty
PostSubject: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Bleakstar paced around the hole in the mountain hoping that more warriors queens and other needed cats would come because if they didn't he would just be a cat pacing in a hollow mountainside talking to himself going mad all alone with thoughts of despair he shook them away, "I'll be fine the most powerful of cats can make it and that is the way of knowing..."

Bleakstar felt crazy speaking to himself but he was bored with nothing to do but prepare but with that finished he just sat at the entrance of the hollow looking of into the sky of blue and white hoping for more to come, to be worthy, to be........strong.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:48 pm

OOC: I'm sorry for the delaying reply, But I actually do have a cat to RP with here

IC: Finchpaw came bouncing forward to Bleakstar happily, " Hey Bleakstar! What are we going to do today?" She purred, leaping in every direction, bouncing behind and around the clan leader. She paused for a moment to see where her leader was looking. "What you looking at?" She added softly, looking into the dark pelted leader's eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://misguidedhearts.forumotion.com
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Bleakstar looked over to the little cat," I'm looking at nothing realy Finchpaw just looking at the sky. But I'll answer your second question today we will be on patrol to learn our territory!"
Bleakstar stared at the cat so much energy he'll make a fine warrior someday, he seemed to blank out a lot he just smiled at the cat," if you don't want to go patrolling what want to do?" Very Happy

OOC: I will not leave please at I said in the forum of outcastwarriors.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:28 pm

OOC: I understand, and I read it all. Thank you so much BP for being faithful to not just me, but this and the other site as well!

IC: Finchpaw raised her snout happily, " Oh no, I'm fine with patrolling, it'll be fun! And I haven't seen the northern border yet, with all the random landslides and all.. Can we go there? Can we, can we can we?" She pleaded, etching her paws on the ground with temptation.
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:42 pm

OOC: Thank you very much

IC: "Finchpaw if you keep clawing the ground like that you can sharpen your claws but, there's no point if they're pulled out of your paw! Anyways it would be a great Idea to go to the northern side it will be a good chance to know how something like a rock slide or something like that starts lets go and see the territory!"
Bleakstar looked to the exit of camp and said," Come on lets go I do age you know!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:09 pm

OOC: No problemo!... God.. Now I have to plot out what the territory looks like.... YAY!!!

IC: Finchpaw lowered her ears, stopping her etching paws softly, " Yes, Bleakstar," She mewed silently, still smiling, but unsure if she could. Hearing the reply of her mentor once more, she bounded to his side, padding outside of the camp clearing.
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:16 am

OOC: are you making a picture how long do you think it will take to make

IC: Bleakstar padded out of the entrance to go enter the mountainside to show the new apprentice their surroundings.
Bleakstar sighed then looked ahead I will make this clan prosper and grow!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:31 am

OOC: Yea.. It may take a while.. I'll scan my references sometime tomorrow or the day after that. Until then, I won't make a post to this, just so both of us have a good idea of what the territory looks like.
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:40 am

OOC: Sounds awesome I can get to watching whole day marathons of anime<.< I am an nerd in summer but I don't do any of this in school-time I draw Manga ( learned a little can't wait to test out)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:59 am

Finchpaw followed Bleakstar from outside the camp, which was pettily to the side of a hill, having downfalls and winding trails from cats and twolegs galore! The two ventured against the twoleg trails that lead to Pilliarclan's main hunting grounds.

It was a wasteland, and wide open space in between the two mountains which was also the trail towards the beautiful Starbranched tree. To Pilliarclan, it was their territory, and they took consideration in where they stepped. The border marker was a semi-small Oak tree shrouded by the common pine trees that engulfed the steep mountain hills and such.
Finchpaw paused as she scented the very stale scent of what seemed like tree sap and bird dander. " What IS that?" She mewed ruffling up her nose softly and swishing her tail back and forth. " Is that another clan or something?"

OOC: I am SOOOOOO sorry for the delay! so much work to be done that I never got to do! I'll redo the clan map, as it's filled with too much stuff and I can now see the territories correctly.
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm not sure Finchpaw, that smell is uncommon. I'm not to positive what the smell is but, if you would like to see what it is then you should follow me. Lets see where that smell coming from.

Bleakstar carefully stepped forward curious to see where the smell was leading, he sharpened his smell to be able to track the smell.

OOC: I am watching youtube songs for minecraft.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:03 am

Finchpaw, strangely before Bleakstar noticed where the smell was leading. " Bleakstar! I think it's Willowclan..." She sniffed the air more tensely, " And... Well.. It only smells like it, I don't think it is though.. Seems like it's going to those other mountains over there..." She mewed, trying to think where or what the scent was instead of Willowclan.
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

"I guess you could be right it has their smell but, it smells like a little of rogue, probably because they're not in their own territory!"
Bleakstar snared his teeth. If there was anyone in his territory they will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.   The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world. Empty

Back to top Go down

The wait for hope, strength, worthiness, and...love in the world.
Page 1 of 1