Misguided Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats RPG. Old have been forgotten, New have begun the destiny of all. What fates may lie is under your control as you step into the warrior cat world. Will you take the struggles of life as a Warrior? Or be consumed in fear of the misguided?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Gathering 5/3/12

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
silverstar

First Gathering 5/3/12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Nightstar's icy blue gaze turned to Echostar. His ears were pricked for any signs of weakness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/
Rainstar

Rainstar

Location : HERE! Where else? No, not there! I'm here, you're there, and...I do declare!

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:06 pm

OOC: Help me! I have no idea how to make a leader report on a Gathering! (should have said this before, huh?)

IC: Echostar's eyes swept calmly over the two leaders. "Anything new?" She repeated, then paused before answering. "Our medicine cat, Flowertail, has gone to the StarBranched Tree to visit and speak with StarClan."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:09 pm

OOC: Create something up. Like the clan is going well, food is increasing with newleaf, a group of rogues were spotted.... Stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
https://misguidedhearts.forumotion.com
starmap

starmap

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:35 pm

"Hm?" Starmap mewed curiously as the leader Echostar talked about a medicinal cat going to the starbranched tree... I Might Go There After This And Say A Good Old Hello! Starmap thought. starmap only has meet the leaders, probably will be better to understand more about the clan if i can talk to others...

Then, Starmap walks t'ward the entrance wait there patiently for the meeting to end.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:39 am

Pricklestar raised his ears slightly, " I myself have done the same not to recently ago. But they did not send me anything of importance" He lifted his head a bit more, to represent that it was his turn to speak for his clan. " And after Pillarclan raided my territory, we had no troubles increasing the patrols around our border." He paused a moment, giving a brisk glance to Bleakstar. " Luckily, injuries were meek and made no impact against our warriors. But I can say that a fox has been spotted near Switchclan border, it may be coming your way, Nightstar." He softly stepped back, approving that he had finished.
Back to top Go down
https://misguidedhearts.forumotion.com
silverstar

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:44 am

Nightstar's right ear just twitched in silence, My clan is strong enough to deal with such issues. He waited quietly for the gathering to be called to an end.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar

Rainstar

Location : HERE! Where else? No, not there! I'm here, you're there, and...I do declare!

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:39 pm

The FlourishClan leader had to smile, knowing that Nightstar does not like other leaders belittling her Clan. Well, niether would I! Hmm...and Flowertail has not told me when she will be coming back. Echostar mused, then shook her head a bit, concentrating once more on what Pricklestar was saying. "Well, actually, Flowertail did not tell me the reason why she went," the FlourishClan leader confessed, "but I trust her that she is doing it for the good of the Clan."
Lifting her head confidently, she added, "FlourishClan has been doing quite well. We've flushed out several loners out of our land, and hopefully, they won't be coming back."
Finished, Echostar sat down, her pelt shining brightly against the moon's rays. Wrapping her tail around her slender paws, she waited for the Gathering to end.
Back to top Go down
silverstar

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Nightstar just listened intently to the news. He refused to say a word more until he was back home at Switchclan.
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:34 pm

As The Odd Cat Out, Starmap did not want to interference with anything so he kept quite, awaiting till there was a time of collusion...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Gathering 5/3/12
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misguided Hearts :: No-clan Land :: The Broken Grove-
Jump to: