Misguided Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats RPG. Old have been forgotten, New have begun the destiny of all. What fates may lie is under your control as you step into the warrior cat world. Will you take the struggles of life as a Warrior? Or be consumed in fear of the misguided?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Gathering 5/3/12

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

First Gathering 5/3/12 Empty
PostSubject: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Pricklestar, Leader of Willowclan, lead his clan with the brisk flask of his sharp and tinted tail. He leaded his cats to a clearing almost sandy, around it were shrubs and strong hedges. In the center of this clearing was a tree's remaining stub, beginning to rot down from over the years.
Pricklestar gazed amongst the sections the other clans usually enter. As the first to be at the gathering, he nonchalantly jumped up onto the place of the remaining tree, watching anxiously as his clan settled down.

OOC: Due to the lack of members and characters, You can roleplay as if the clans are larger then usual.
Back to top Go down
https://misguidedhearts.forumotion.com
starmap

starmap

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Starmap over heard a lot of ruckus coming from the broken grove, as he walked over, he noticed a huge group of cats surrounding one another.

"Hm, this is what those um, 'meeting'. huh, i thought it would be larger..." As Starmap walked in...

He looked around and saw Pricklestar, who he has see before. Starmew brushed his way through to say hello to his believed friend...

"Pricklesatr! Its good to see you! where is everyone else?" Starmew said, ignoring the glaces he was receiving from the fellow cats...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:12 pm

" It's nice to see the reluctant rogue again," He retorted cooly, resting his tail slightly against his paws to where the were not visible. " And we are just the first to be here. Others will come," his tone raised to a more friendly matter to the Albino.

" You can rest near my clan if you wish, it may take a while for the gathering to start," His head raised to Silverpelt, where the moon rested near it's highest point in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

Location : Under your bed waiting for you to sleep so I can Eat You!!!

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:06 am

Bleakstar padded in the clearing leading to the place the leaders would gather,"I am ready to start the gathering as well," he mewed.
He lifted his head to the sky and murmured something inaudible he looked to his shoulder giving Pricklestar a gaze of Ice cold Ice is in my veins, I expect it to melt but it doesn't. It gets colder, and colder... and I welcome it.
Leaning to his other side he raked his untrimmed claws against the ground, Your clan will pay for what you have done.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:51 am

OOC: Scourge much?

IC: Pricklestar gave a strong an unmistakable gaze back, but mewed casually as to think everything hadn't happened. " As much as you enthusiasm is welcomed, Bleakstar, we still have to wait for Switchclan and Flourishclan."
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:10 am

As the newer cats come in, Starmap slowly walks up to Bleakstar, being respectful as possible:

"Hello there, my name is starmap, i believe you are one of the four leaders of the clans, am i correct?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

OOC: sorry for short post... trying to keep it going...
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:11 am

"Yes I am one of the leaders, of Pillarclan."
Bleakstar looked down to the rouge what do you want?
"What do you need rouge?"
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:56 pm

"I am just trying to aquatint with all of the cats here, in other words: im here to listen and use my insight to probiblly try to sooth the 'rough edges' between the clans."
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Rough edges!? "Who do you think you are rat saying that just made our edges 5 times sharper!"
Bleakstar snapped at starmsp,"I don't want you here rouge you are a disgrace of the clan cats now leave!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:39 am

" BELEAKSTAR!" Pricklestar hissed loudly, bringing silence to the clearing, " He will be known as a guest from Willowclan, and that only!" He leaped off the remaining log and trotted over in his direction. " But truly, even a rogu-- Loner like you could not break the feud that has been against our clans for centuries."

His attention drew back to the foolish leader of Pillarclan, slightly curling back his lips to reveal razor sharp teeth. Without another word, he turned around, his bristled tail sliding against the earth as he moved.
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:49 am

"I do not mean to break the feud, only to understand both sides of the conflict. Each of you see differently, that is true, but to not know how others feel on the matter is selfish. I am NOT a selfish cat. And when you mean 'Rouge', I see that as an attack on my hospitality. i would rather be called a 'old loner that cant pull his own weight' than a rouge, because, as a loner, i can have a heart. rouges don't. And the last thing i will say is this, we can all live together, with our own areas, or live in a blood soaked war of bickering."

Starmap let out a sigh and walks a bit around, away from where he just was, now mumbling to himself. Then, out of the blue, he looks up, and stares off in to the night sky, only then to look around with a smile on his face he had before the bickering. Starmap walks back to the two leaders and says with a smile on his face:

"I hope you can see what I'm trying to accomplish here."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:57 pm

" Both sides of conflict? All live together? That will only happen when hedgehogs fly!" Pricklestar retorted, " Starclan separated us into the clans today from living in blood soaked war of bickering, every kit of the clan learns that. If it wasn't for these clans, mutiny and discord would truly rein!"
He let out an invigorating sigh, etching to keep away from a fight, " Your words are dreaded insults to Starclan. Now, keeping peace is what tonight is and should ever be, so don't keep your fur in a bunch, Loner." His words grew into a rasp by the end of his sentence, making him slightly cough, but not much to create notice.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar

Rainstar

Location : HERE! Where else? No, not there! I'm here, you're there, and...I do declare!

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:51 pm

A graceful figure appeared from the edge of the clearing, and leading her Clan, FlourishClan, was Echostar. Her aqua-hued eyes gleaming with quiet, mature excitement, the she-cat leader took her rightful place, and dipped her head to acknowledge the presence of the other Clan leaders.
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:03 am

"Then I Will Help Hedgehogs learn to fly. think of this saying for a bit: 'together we stand, divided we fall', I believe I will resign from this conversation" Starmap mewed to the two leaders... "I hope Find you later on, maybe, In a happier time and place."

Starmap bowed his head in politeness and walked off. As he walked in another direction, he noticed another group of cats coming in. He saw a aqua eyed cat walking before the others. Hm, this must be another clan, well, better know them all! Starmap walked to the new clan and bowed his head in politeness.

"Greeting, I believed I have meet your clan before, my name is Starmap. May I be acquainted with your name as well?"
Back to top Go down
Rainstar

Rainstar

Location : HERE! Where else? No, not there! I'm here, you're there, and...I do declare!

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:09 pm

At the sound of a leader's voice speaking to her, the FlourishClan's leader smiled slightly. "I am Echostar of FlourishClan," the she-cat meowed, her voice smooth and calming, "and you are?"
Back to top Go down
silverstar

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:46 am

Nightstar, leader of Switchclan, lead his clan. He paused and watched through slitted eyes at the other clans and their leaders. His icy blue eyes scanned the meeting breifly and his muscles were tense. He padded on, Switchclan following behind. He moved off to sit on his own, Why bother with such petty talk? Especially When it's with clans who we may battle eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/
Rainstar

Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:00 pm

The leader she-cat of FlourishClan glanced briefly at the leader of SwitchClan, her emerald eyes glittering, but not in menace. After a brief survey of the Clan trailing before their leader, Echostar shifted her gaze back at Starmap.
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Bleakstar just went sharper all clans are here lets get this over with,"Lets start this meeting as I think Switchclan should go first." He glinted at the cats what will you say pest?
Back to top Go down
silverstar

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Nightstar sat up a little straighter, "Things have been well in Switchclan, the prey is running well and Switchclan is handling this season well." He shot his gaze on Bleakstar. "How about your clan?"
Back to top Go down
Rainstar

Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Echostar noticed the hostile glances of the two leaders, but even though part of her wanted to stop then, she resolved to keep quiet, for what if she said something that will stir up the Clans' arguments even more?
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:27 am

As Starmap Watches from the back, he wonders he wonders how they all can meet with such anger for each other... Starmap looks around for something to chew on and finds a small leaf. hu, it the same one on top of the starbranched tree... Starmap notices. He puts the small leaf under hit paw and continues to watch the leader.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:27 am

Pricklestar gave full attention to Bleakstar, being sure that he grew deep into detail of what his clan had to struggle with. They were threatening my territory, Obviously the fox-face will throw us all under the Monster.

OOC: Thrown under the bus? Thrown under the monster? No? Okay then..
Back to top Go down
silverstar

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:31 pm

((Sounds interesting enough.))

Nightstar continued to stare at the other leader, his black fur showed no signs of agression, though when he talked, it was more of a hiss and his eyes burned an icy blue flame. He didn't wish to be friends, My clans stronger then any of the clans here I rekon.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar

Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:33 am

Echostar's fur began to prickle as she watched the Clan leaders' actions. Though they did not show any signs of fighting...yet, they may still have inner thoughts of hurting each other. The FlourishClan didn't want to fight, yet if it is to turn out that way, then fight she will. For her Clan. And her faith in the Warrior Code.
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Bleakstar replied pointedly,"Its been great in the territory the rabbits are jittery with eagle spawning the clan is fluorishing all is going well." He looked towards Echostar.
"Have anything new?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Gathering 5/3/12   First Gathering 5/3/12 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Gathering 5/3/12
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misguided Hearts :: No-clan Land :: The Broken Grove-
Jump to: