Misguided Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats RPG. Old have been forgotten, New have begun the destiny of all. What fates may lie is under your control as you step into the warrior cat world. Will you take the struggles of life as a Warrior? Or be consumed in fear of the misguided?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lone Stranger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainstar

Rainstar

Location : HERE! Where else? No, not there! I'm here, you're there, and...I do declare!

The Lone Stranger Empty
PostSubject: The Lone Stranger   The Lone Stranger EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:19 am

The last stars were just withdrawing from the dark sky when a black shadow flitted among the gathering darkness from the dawning of the new day. Its steps were uncertain, but not timid as the figure boldly approached the edge of FlourishClan's territory.
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

The Lone Stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Stranger   The Lone Stranger EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:40 pm

As Starmap Walked Around He Had Notice A Group Of Cats Walking.

Must of just returned from the gathering... Starmap thought to him self

"Hello? Did you just returned from the Large Meeting Of Cats?" Starmap called to the one leading the others.

Starmap held back and did not aproch so he did not seem like a threat, which he wasnt, and he knew it...
Back to top Go down
Rainstar

Rainstar

Location : HERE! Where else? No, not there! I'm here, you're there, and...I do declare!

The Lone Stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Stranger   The Lone Stranger EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:57 pm

The figure held its breath, not sure if the strange cat was addressing it or not. A few heartbeats of debate, and the figure came forth from the bushes where it had hidden. Its walk showed plainly of a she-cat, and her ebony pelt gleamed from well-fed and taken-for attention.
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

The Lone Stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Stranger   The Lone Stranger EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:23 pm

As Starmap Saw the new cat, he knew she wasnt a part of the clans

"Its alright, I mean no harm, are you ok? do you need any help?" Starmap told the she-cat. starmap still held back incase if the shecat might be pulling an ambush...

((OOC: Starmap is very cautious to who he meets, but if people accept him, he will gladly help them and their friends if it does good for all))
Back to top Go down
Rainstar

Rainstar

The Lone Stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Stranger   The Lone Stranger EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:39 pm

OOC: Sirenpaw is VERY careful and untrusting to cats she doesn't know. And there's only one cat here.

The loner she-cat studied the tom in a wary and somewhat solomn manner. "Excuse me? Are you talking to me?" Her emerald eyes glittered, untrusting and cautious, yet with a hint of curiousity, too.
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

The Lone Stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Stranger   The Lone Stranger EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Starmap saw that no other cats around...

"Aperently so... I thought there were other cats as well... must of been because of those leaves..." starmap said in a clear and soft tone, with a little chuckle to himself.

" I got to stop eating those leaves..." Starmap thought to himself.

Starmap Looked at the cat once more...

"You seem uncertain about this place... are you lost? Is there anything i can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lone Stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Stranger   The Lone Stranger Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lone Stranger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misguided Hearts :: Main Clans :: Flourishclan :: Flourishclan Territory-
Jump to: