Misguided Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats RPG. Old have been forgotten, New have begun the destiny of all. What fates may lie is under your control as you step into the warrior cat world. Will you take the struggles of life as a Warrior? Or be consumed in fear of the misguided?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Plot Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Plot Suggestions   Plot Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:59 pm

So far in this site, a main priority is to find a plot line that will show off each others clan as different, but with the same priority and dominance. This is the flaw that I've noticed in the original series of Warriors. Even through the plot revolved around all the clans, its main designation in drama is in Thunderclan. And that's the last thing I want to do on the plot.

I've come up with one idea for the plot That I guess I could release, since I'm unsure of how good it could be either way

Plot:

Formally, Pilliarclan was formerly known as Rootclan, living in a place of the forest where roots were large, and easy to navigate. They were driven out from Switchclan, that is a former deity of Shadowclan, (Which I had the thought of Shadowclan from the second book of the New Prophecy, lived in bloodclan's former camp instead of joining in the journey. After they were finally thrown out of their new camp, they found another forest that they could claim as their own.) a Prophecy is received by Echostar of Flourishclan that overall, Flourishclan's evil deputy, will make a pact with Switchclan and claim the forest as their own.

I'm keeping this global announcement open to anyone for their ideas of plot, But they must infer: Switchclan being evil, a war, and a traitor of another clan.
Back to top Go down
https://misguidedhearts.forumotion.com

Plot Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misguided Hearts :: Just Joined? :: News-
Jump to: