Misguided Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats RPG. Old have been forgotten, New have begun the destiny of all. What fates may lie is under your control as you step into the warrior cat world. Will you take the struggles of life as a Warrior? Or be consumed in fear of the misguided?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє of WillowClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainstar

Rainstar

Location : HERE! Where else? No, not there! I'm here, you're there, and...I do declare!

Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє of WillowClan Empty
PostSubject: Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє of WillowClan   Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє of WillowClan EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:45 pm

ηαмє: Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє (Eclipsekit right now)

αgє: Fifteen moons

ɢeηder: She-cat

rαηĸ: Kit

αllιαηce: WillowClan

peηѕoɴαlιтy:
Though still young, she is already showing promise of becoming a great warrior. Her positive and joyful outlook influences cats around her. While gentle to most, Eclipsecycle gets wary easily with cats she's not acquainted with. While mostly severe and strict, she has a kind heart once you get to know her.

αρρєαяαηcє:
Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє of WillowClan Eclips10

нιѕтory:
Kicked out of her birth-Clan, SwitchClan, she was forced to live as a loner for a short while. When she finally found the Clans, out of all the Clans, she chose WillowClan. The Clan seemed to suit her more, so hence her coming to WillowClan.

cσммєηтѕ: She will be needing a mentor soon. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє of WillowClan   Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє of WillowClan EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:42 pm

So far, we don't any other warriors, Pricklestar could train her if you like.
ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://misguidedhearts.forumotion.com
Rainstar

Rainstar

Location : HERE! Where else? No, not there! I'm here, you're there, and...I do declare!

PostSubject: Re: Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє of WillowClan   Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє of WillowClan EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Pricklestar it is, then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє of WillowClan   Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє of WillowClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Єcℓιpѕєcycℓє of WillowClan
Page 1 of 1