Misguided Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats RPG. Old have been forgotten, New have begun the destiny of all. What fates may lie is under your control as you step into the warrior cat world. Will you take the struggles of life as a Warrior? Or be consumed in fear of the misguided?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Words Of Life...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starmap

starmap

Words Of Life... Empty
PostSubject: Words Of Life...   Words Of Life... EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:32 am

once and a while, i come up with small sayings to help encourage people to do stuff or refrain from stuff... i usually put them in to non-rhyming poems! anywho, ill post them here and you can write down your ideas on it...

~Starmew
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

Words Of Life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words Of Life...   Words Of Life... EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:33 am

Time is a key of life, with time, thing will reveal themselves. With time, things can grow, and things can deteriorate. To understand when the time for action is and when not to raise a pinkie, is to understand the flow of life itself. Never stay in the pass, if you do, you will never catch up to what you expected, and you’ll fall short. Accept what happed and what will happen. Only then you can see the path of your life..
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

Location : Under your bed waiting for you to sleep so I can Eat You!!!

Words Of Life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words Of Life...   Words Of Life... EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 am

What may be seen is particles, ways of light, a figment of hallucination. To reality... to be able to create something from nothing, to exchange in life to death. Light, to dark reality, to fiction the real question is how will we be able to tell the true... from deceived? Or, reality to a image of imagination. None shall ever know except for the immortality, in which all die so nothing is good OR, evil is from either perspective.

............None of that made sense I just started typing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Words Of Life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words Of Life...   Words Of Life... Empty

Back to top Go down

Words Of Life...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misguided Hearts :: OOC :: Art and Literature :: Literature-
Jump to: