Misguided Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats RPG. Old have been forgotten, New have begun the destiny of all. What fates may lie is under your control as you step into the warrior cat world. Will you take the struggles of life as a Warrior? Or be consumed in fear of the misguided?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pink eyed Tom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starmap

starmap

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:50 am

(to RP, you must be medic cat)

As you travel to the star-branched tree, you and the fellow medic cats go to share tongues with star clan... just as you lay down a huge crash sound comes from above you as a white cat falls... he appear to be unconscious but breathing...javascript:emoticonp('Sleep')

what do you do?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Pricklestar, leader of Willowclan padded forward on the path to the Starbranched Tree. He needed to know what may happen. Two apprentices died earlier that day in his camp, and the medicine cat foretold it as a prophecy. But the last thing he'd do is listen to a practically insane coot.
As he padded forward, he heard a distinct snap. He looked around silently, unaware of the direction that the sound imitated from. He jumped in fright as above him, the distinct pelt of a strange cat fell nearly upon him. " Who in the name of Starclan are you?!" He hissed immediately, shaking off the fear from before, and unsheathed his own long claws.
Back to top Go down
https://misguidedhearts.forumotion.com
starmap

starmap

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:46 am

As Starmap got up from a confusing fall, he noticed a cat who was angry about something..."It must be me..." Starmap guessed... Starmap looked around, unkowingly where he was, or even who he was... Starmap looked up to the strange cat and said " im sorry to disturb you... d-do i know you? i cant remember anything..." as he said while grabbing the back of his head...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Oh.. It's this mousebrain again, Pricklestar thought, etching his awkwardly sticky tail against the ground. He slowly sheathed his claws, and stood upright in doubtful respect. " Starmap! Truly, can you be any more clumsy when bellowed in the trees!" He retorted hoarsely, flicking his ears at the broken branch the white tom must had fallen from. " Why the hell were you up there anyways?"
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:08 am

Starmap looked at Pricklestar and said with a doubtfulness voice "um, i believe there was a plant towards the top of this tree that tasted odd... when i tasted it, i passed out... and here i am." as he finished with his sentence, he looked up to the top of the tree, and then back to Pricklestar. "what are you doing here?" Starmap asked...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Pricklestar stared blankly at the tom still.. He must be joking! " I'm here only to speak to Starclan... The Starbranched Tree. And you may have eaten some tree sap, bitter stuff that is," He mewed almost sarcastically, Walking away slowly, but still keeping his gaze set upon Starmap.
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:12 pm

as Starmap watched the leader walk away, wonders if the meeting is coming soon,

"Hey, do you know when the next meeting is? i would like to join, if possible.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:07 pm

"We still have another moon to go through until next one," He mewed anxiously, sleight anger in his brisk tone. He lowered his head as he struggled through the tight branches that were brutal against his long and fluffy fur.
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:35 am

Starmap let out a sigh and began to say

"'Only those who have calm minds can have calm lives. But to be calm is to a plan that can be executed with ease. To have ease is to be calm.' believe in kindness and be humble to others prickle-star, or else friction will occur with other clans. I hope to see you at the meeting, taking heed to my words."

Then, without another thought, Starmap walked back towards the tree. "lets see if i can get that plant down..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Pricklestar only let out a retorting snort to himself. The mad coot didn't know anything about him. Why should he listen to tales of the weak?
Heed to your words I will, He thought, lowering his eyes in annoyance of the loner.
\ Why do I have to think of the other clans? They have no chance against mine!
He still padded onward without hesitation, Starclan was waiting, and his stomach was clenching with pain. Time to get his head out of the clouds. Willowclan needs a leader in this time of what seems like peace. Violence will happen soon. Maybe thats what Starmap meant. Possibly he may be the cause of an outbreak to war.....

.... But how could that be?...
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:18 am

As Starmap climbed to the top of the star-branch tree and see the plant he was looking for earlier

"ah ha!" as he bites into the plant, he becomes unconscious again, but found a spot to where he doesn't fall out...

(that's the end of the rp here for me! ill see you all at the gathering!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:05 pm

OOC: Oh, I expected the plant to be in a normal common tree, i mean, you did say that they were traveling to the tree... Smile
Back to top Go down
starmap

starmap

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:10 am

OOC: I feel out of the star-branched tree... at least that what i meant. anyhow Starmap likes to sleep there because of the firefly near there... it seem like firefly and a tree connected to star-clan should be mystifying...

Like a Star @ heaven Sleep Like a Star @ heaven <--starmap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The pink eyed Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pink eyed Tom   The pink eyed Tom Empty

Back to top Go down

The pink eyed Tom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misguided Hearts :: No-clan Land :: The Starbranched Tree-
Jump to: