Misguided Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats RPG. Old have been forgotten, New have begun the destiny of all. What fates may lie is under your control as you step into the warrior cat world. Will you take the struggles of life as a Warrior? Or be consumed in fear of the misguided?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainstar

Rainstar

Location : HERE! Where else? No, not there! I'm here, you're there, and...I do declare!

FourishClan Camp! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)   FourishClan Camp! (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Echostar gazed around the Clan grounds fondly. Who would have thought she would become deputy and then a leader? Truely StarClan's doing. She thought, feeling a smile spread on her face.
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

Location : Under your bed waiting for you to sleep so I can Eat You!!!

PostSubject: Re: FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)   FourishClan Camp! (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Flowertail approached Echostar and said drowsily‚" How are you doing?" and paused waiting in response.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar

Rainstar

Location : HERE! Where else? No, not there! I'm here, you're there, and...I do declare!

PostSubject: Re: FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)   FourishClan Camp! (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:35 am

The leader snapped out of her day-dreaming and smiled at the Clan's medicine cat. "I am doing very well," she replied, "how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)   FourishClan Camp! (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:04 am

"Very well actually I want to have a visit to the star branched tree do you think it's fine if I go to speak with star-clan, what do you think Echostar?" Flowertail let Exhostar to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar

Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)   FourishClan Camp! (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Echostar hesitated for a heartbeat before answering, "It should be fine. I'll try to keep the Clan healthy while you're gone." She let out an amused chuckle. "When are you planning to go?"
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)   FourishClan Camp! (OPEN) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 pm

" The Star Branched Tree as I told you, why are you asking again?" Flowertail asked.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar

Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)   FourishClan Camp! (OPEN) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Echostar closed her eyes for a second to steer herself from the irritation that threatened to show. "I asked 'when', not 'where'."
Back to top Go down
Unwilded

Unwilded

PostSubject: Re: FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)   FourishClan Camp! (OPEN) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Embarassed "Oh... Excuse me for saying that, I'll plan set off at evening is that okay with you Echostar?" Flowertail asked Echostar.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar

Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)   FourishClan Camp! (OPEN) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Echostar nodded, opened her eyes, and went off to check on FlourishClan's deputy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)   FourishClan Camp! (OPEN) EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Threefang from near the edge of the camp, was sunning himself against a warm, hard rock from afar. He raised his head, noticing Echostar was coming towards him. He raised himself from his haunches, bored of what questionable thing the leader was going to ask him now.
Back to top Go down
https://misguidedhearts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)   FourishClan Camp! (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

FourishClan Camp! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misguided Hearts :: Main Clans :: Flourishclan :: Flourishclan Camp-
Jump to: