Misguided Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats RPG. Old have been forgotten, New have begun the destiny of all. What fates may lie is under your control as you step into the warrior cat world. Will you take the struggles of life as a Warrior? Or be consumed in fear of the misguided?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Echostar of FlourishClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainstar

Rainstar

Location : HERE! Where else? No, not there! I'm here, you're there, and...I do declare!

Echostar of FlourishClan Empty
PostSubject: Echostar of FlourishClan   Echostar of FlourishClan EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Name: Echostar
Alliance: FlourishClan
Appearance:
She is short-furred classic tabby she-cat with serene aqua eyes and a white locket of fur on her dark chest.
Personality:
She acts a bit naive for a leader, but loves her Clan and is faithful and loyal to it to the very end. Smart and daring, she also loves climbing trees and is very good at it.
History:
As soon as she was born, her mother died; to make matters worse, she is the only survivor of the whole litter, so she vowed that she will make her future as bright and positive as she can.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Echostar of FlourishClan   Echostar of FlourishClan EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:29 am

I'd expect you know the answer!
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://misguidedhearts.forumotion.com
Rainstar

Rainstar

Location : HERE! Where else? No, not there! I'm here, you're there, and...I do declare!

PostSubject: Re: Echostar of FlourishClan   Echostar of FlourishClan EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:10 pm

I sure do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echostar of FlourishClan   Echostar of FlourishClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Echostar of FlourishClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misguided Hearts :: Just Joined? :: Create a Character :: Approved Flourishclan-
Jump to: